Six Sigma Training programs happen by the following schedule: (Monthly Cycle) –
White Belt – 1 day: 19th of every month
Yellow Belt – 2 days: 20th of every month
Green Belt – 5 weeks course starts with 3 days orientation Assignment + Handholding: Orientation happens 20th of every month
Black Belt – 10 weeks total (5 weeks Green Belt + 5 weeks Black Belt): Orientation starts 20th of every month
Name: Dr. Abhay Kulkarni
Distinctive Academic Record Throughout
- 22 years Industry expertise at managerial & 8 years teaching/Administrative experience in education, at directorial level.
- Contribution in Syllabus revisit for MBA & MCA integrating exposure and knowledge requirements at academic level to meet corporate requirements.
- Quality Assurance Initiatives drive within and between universities
- Excellent Leadership, Communication and Research guiding Skills
- Corporate Quality and Business Excellence Mastery
- Staff Development Programme (SDP), Sponsored by AICTE on “Process Excellence through Six Sigma”
- State Level Seminar on “Project Management by Knowledge Sharing”
- Student Development Programme: providing a live platform for students for essential skills enhancement
- Career Enhancement Programme for Professional Development of faculty & students.
- Employability Enhancement Programme for MBA Students
- Inter Institute Project Management Competition “UDAAN” – providing a platform for Ist, IInd year, professional and Alumni to share project experiences and best practices.
- Convener of 1st National Seminar on ICT- GURUKUL Digitally yours – October 2013 -in association with UOP
- Convener of STATE Level seminar – Business Process Excellence – September 2014 – In Association with SPPU.
- Convener of 2nd National Seminar – Exploring Teaching Learning Practices for Effective Management Education – November 2014 – in association with SPPU.
- Approved Director of Institute of industrial and Computer Management and Research (IICMR)–Institute recognized by AICTE and affiliated to SPPU.
- Research guide (PhD) in Faculty of Management at
- Research guide (PhD) in Faculty of General Management and Operations at Symbiosis International University
- Head Post Graduate Research Center – IICMR – SPPU.
Professional trainings undergone:
- Siemens PLC & drive training at Banglore.
- Commissioning & training of SPM’s at Germany.
- Environment Management System.
- QS 9000 awareness programme.
- Total Quality advantage.
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt.
Professional trainings conducted:
- Six Sigma Green Belt & Black Belt
- New Seven Quality Tools
- 5S –Workplace Management System
- TPM / TQM / Quality Circle/ SPC
- Advance CAD-CAM coaching.
- Working climate analysis
|1.||Research Article published in I4 International magazine –2013 Vol.7,issu 1on Study about effectiveness of key employee motivation drivers that promote positive motivational behavior amongst employees and its impact on employee productivity in selected I.T companies in Pune Region.With ISSN no.09752757|
|2||Paper published in National Conference “On Target 2009” on Project Management titled “Antecedents of Six Sigma for Project management”|
|3||Paper published in 4th National Conference “On Target 2010” on Project Management titled “effective communication for efficient Project management”|
|4||Research Article published in I4 National Journal Vol.1,Issue 1 magazine in 2007 on Introduction of Six Sigma|
|5||Research Article published in I4 National Journal Vol.2,Issue 1 magazine in 2008 on the five S|
|6||Research Article published in I4 magazine National Journal Vol.3,Issue 1 in 2009 on Kano model in Teaching Learning Process.|
|7||Research Article published in I4 International magazine –2010 Vol.4 on effective communication for efficient Pain management. With ISSN no.09752757|
|8||Research Article published in I4 -2011 International magazine –Vol.5,Issue 1 on “Changing role of Teachers in today’s knowledge world”|
|9||Research Article published in June 2012 for International SuGyaan management Journal of Siva Sivani Institute of Management with ISSN-0975-4032 Volume IV Issue 1 Jan-June, 2012 on the topic “A Study of Workplace Environment and its impact on Employee productivity is selected IT companies in Pune region”|
|10||Research Paper published and presented in the International Conference on “Current Reality And Emerging Trends In Global Management Practices” at Ahmednagar on Talent Management criticals for creating business valueHeld On 11th -13th January 2013|
|11||Research Paper published for International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research-Vol. 1, Issue 10(III), January 2013 with ISSN:2277-9302|
|12||Paper presented and published in National conference on managing technology for organizational excellence in 2009 at Chandigarh on Six Sigma for Organizational Excellence.|
|13||Paper Published at NOCHE-2011National Conference on Opportunities and Challenges in Higher Education with ISBN 978-81-909640-7-6Paper Title: “ Excellence In Teaching Learning Process with changing dimensions of People, Process and Technology|
|14||Paper Published at BRACT’s Vishwakarma Institute Of Management 20145th National Conference On The SMAC Code- Embracing New Technologies For Future with ISBN:978-81-920768-8-1Paper Title: “Application of Blue Ocean Strategy in Management Education Using SMAC “|